I am WAY behind on postings!! The major reason why is I am lazy. The other important reason why is I have no motivation BECAUSE Jim changed locations last month and for a time, didn't have internet access. Now he does, and I am motivated again! So, for the 3 of you who read our blog - we will be up and running again after a month hiatus. :) At the request of my husband. Prepare yourself for picture overload.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Back Logged
I am WAY behind on postings!! The major reason why is I am lazy. The other important reason why is I have no motivation BECAUSE Jim changed locations last month and for a time, didn't have internet access. Now he does, and I am motivated again! So, for the 3 of you who read our blog - we will be up and running again after a month hiatus. :) At the request of my husband. Prepare yourself for picture overload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see the pics! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute photo!! Surely there are more people than me, Jim and Jen reading this?? :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha - An, I don't think Jen reads it!! So, maybe it's just you, Lea and Jim? Hahaha - it's OK, actually - because I am just glad Jim has internet again! Yea!
ReplyDeletewhatev. I'm reading this dork-o.
ReplyDelete