We had a big snow a few weeks ago - which is not usually big news, but this year, we hadn't had ANY snow to speak of until after January 1st! But then we got about 18 inches in 12 hours, which made some of us happy... others of us not so much. We love the snow, and all of the fun it brings... I am a weirdo and LOVE to shovel our driveway. Strange, I know. Hayden is at an age where he can go outside with friends and stay in our yard and have a blast in the snow until dark. I love to watch him (out the window). Katie likes to play for a few minutes but then she wants to go inside! She lasts noticeably longer in the snow this year as compared to last. Here are some pictures of the snow: Here are some of our neighborhood kids sledding and sliding down our mountain bordering the sides of our driveway:
No comments:
Post a Comment