Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pirate's Cove

This place was ah-mazing! Unfortunately, being just with Jen and all the kiddos, I was very busy while in the water and never got any pictures. I was shocked when Hayden just went right in and walked (shock #1 - he is tall enough to touch the bottom) to the HUGE structure of slides/stairs/fountains (shock #2 - brave boy), slid down, and continued this for a few hours. I am still taken aback by how big he is now. Katie is so happy for me to just hold her in the water, so that was fun, too to just cuddle with my girl while we watched Hayden and cheered him on!

After lunch, the kids played in the sand area. Another very fun part of the park. We are definitely going again, and next time I will get pics of the kids in the water!




2 comments:

  1. Andrea, it is part of Pohick Bay Regional Park. It's so great! You should definitely go with the fam. But I would bring Nate though! It's hard work!

    ReplyDelete