The still pictures are pretty cute, too. Disclaimer: before I get comments on how dangerous this is, please know that Hayden knows full well to NEVER close the toy box on his sister. Please don't worry!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Brotherly Love
There are times when I just am so filled with joy when I see how well my children play together. There are other times when I can only pray that they will play well together! But this one particular day, this is what I found when I opened the playroom door. I really don't expect anyone but our parents and maybe siblings to watch the video in its entirety - I do realize it is long and nothing really exciting happens in it, but when they are your own children it is a fun video to watch!
The still pictures are pretty cute, too. Disclaimer: before I get comments on how dangerous this is, please know that Hayden knows full well to NEVER close the toy box on his sister. Please don't worry!

The still pictures are pretty cute, too. Disclaimer: before I get comments on how dangerous this is, please know that Hayden knows full well to NEVER close the toy box on his sister. Please don't worry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment