Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all, and a special shout out to Daddy and our families in the states. I am sorry I couldn't get my act together enough to send you all Easter cards. Perhaps this video will make you feel a little better. My friend Bree's daughter Sydney sang a song similar on their website and it was so darn cute! I promise to not post videos for a long time, I know I have gone overboard!!




Jesus is the reason for this season, too, and I hope He blesses your day! He is Risen!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Sorry I couldn't be with you all for Easter but it was fun watching the kids hunt for eggs on the computer.

    Love you all

    - Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so precious!! We are glad you will be in VA soon, we look forward to seeing you all!

    ReplyDelete