Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Big Girl Bed and Cherry Blossoms

So there are a few things I wanted to do before we head to the states in 3 weeks. One of them was to get Katie used to sleeping in a bed instead of her crib so that when we go home, I can have my own room (the crib is in my room but my parents have multiple guest rooms). She is such a sweet baby - she isn't brave enough to even attempt to climb out, which was the reason we had to transition Hayden - he kept climbing out and falling on his head, and he wasn't even two yet. Here is my sweet girl, almost 2 and 1/2, and if she had her way she would probably not complain about being in a crib until 5. Love her. By the way, the other major thing I want accomplished is to get her to go potty on the seat I paid 5000 yen for ($50). Wish me luck!





Other randomness on this post is that the cherry blossoms bloomed and we are in heaven. I thought the blossoms in DC were great, but these are amazing and they are EVERYWHERE! Here are just a few pictures of our local blossoms. I have to post a separate post about Hirosaki, where we went for hanami, or flower viewing.

On base:


Our local park:

No comments:

Post a Comment